Combine two popular tours into one, Athens and Ancient Corinth . Make the most of your time in Greece in this full day private tour with an English-speaking guide just for you.
You can customize your private tour whenever you want
The tour starts from the Panathenaic Stadium, (brief stop) the former royal palace, Zappeion, National Garden, Hadrian's Arch, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library and Old Temple of Olympus and finally the ACROPOLIS (you will visit the renovated Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon and the Erechtheion .
After Athens we will continue to Ancient Corinth, a brief stop on the Corinth Canal to walk on the old bridge and look at both sides. For many, the canal is as spectacular as the Parthenon. From the canal we continue to Ancient Corinth. (Temple of Apollo and Roman Agora) .
Ancient Corinth is where Saint Paul spoke to the Corinthians. A historical place for both the Byzantines and the ancient Greeks .
- Free pick up & return from hotels and cruise ships
- Groups of up to 15 people
- Luxurious vehicles Mercedes Van / Sprinter / Coaches
- Tour 100% exclusively for you
- Vehicle with air-conditioning
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide tour guide with knowledge of history
- Entrance fees for archeological sites
- Certificated tour guide upon request