Combine two popular tours in one day, Athens and the Temple of Poseidon. Make the most of your time in Greece in this full-day private tour with an English-speaking guide just for you and your group. You can customize your private tour whenever you want.
The tour starts from the Panathenaic Stadium, (brief stop) the former royal palace, Zappeion, National Garden, Hadrian's Arch, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library and Old Temple of Olympus and finally the ACROPOLIS (you will visit the renovated Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon and the Erechtheion.
After the Athens tour, we continue driving on the Saronikos Gulf's coastal road through Glyfada, Vouliagmeni, and Fokea towards the Sounion Cape where you will visit the Temple of Poseidon [5th century B.C.] the house of Poseidon, the god of the sea.
Then, you can enjoy on your own the amazing view to the Aegean Sea. There is plenty of time to have a drink and then enjoy lunch or dinner by the sea.
- Free pick up & return from hotels and cruise ships
- Groups of up to 15 people
- Luxurious air-conditioned vehicle, Mercedes Van / Sprinter / Coach
- Tour 100% exclusively for you
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide tour guide with knowledge of history
- Entrance fees for archeological sites
- Certificated tour guide upon request