Delphi one of the most important archaeological sites of Greece, 180 km from Athens,
We start from Athens and our first stop will be at the monastery of Saint Loukas a World Heritage Site .
Then we will go through the picturesque village of Arachova and arrive at the archaeological site of Delphi, visit the Temple of Apollo, the Dome, the Theater, the Stadium and the Treasures of the Athenians and the Syphnons.
After the visit at the archaeological site and the famous museum we will have a meal at a local restaurant with wonderful view to the Gulf of Itea.
After lunch we will return to Athens with great memories and photographs from our amazing tour.
- Free pick up & return from hotels and cruise ships
- Groups of up to 15 people
- Luxurious air-conditioned vehicle, Mercedes Van / Sprinter / Coach
- Tour 100% exclusively for you
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide tour guide with knowledge of history
- Entrance fees for archeological sites
- Certificated tour guide upon request