Depart from Athens with a brief stop at the Corinth Canal to walk on the old bridge and look at both sides. For many, the canal is as spectacular as the Parthenon. From the canal we continue to the ruins of Ancient Corinth. (Temple of Apollo and Roman Agora) .
Then we continue to Mycenae and the tomb of Agamemnon. We continue to the elegant city of Nafplio (brief stop), the theater of Epidaurus, the best preserved of all the ancient theaters and famous worldwide for its perfect acoustic. It can accommodate up to 14,000 people and is still used in the summer for the Epidaurus Festival in July and August .
- Free pick up & return from hotels and cruise ships
- Groups of up to 15 people
- Luxurious vehicles Mercedes Van / Sprinter / Coaches
- Tour 100% exclusively for you
- Vehicle with air-conditioning
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide tour guide with knowledge of history
- Entrance fees for archeological sites
- Certificated tour guide upon request